CFS-1500C Filling System
The CFS-1500C Carousel Filling System is an extension of our CFS1000 Filling Platform. With the addition of our new carousel feeder and our new software, the CFS-1500C takes an already productive workhorse into the manufacturing age. By eliminating the load and unload of the fill cycle, the carousel feeder creates an easy-to-use filling system that is non-tiring and very productive.
The Carousel is driven by a smart stepper motor and utilizes a reflective sensor to know that a cart has been loaded. By using dual sensors, the carousel feeder is smart enough to know if there is a cart present at the fill station. In the event that the operator misses a position in the carousel, the sensor at the fill position will know that a cart is missing and will automatically skip that position and go on to the next. The carousel feeder takes a potential 1000 per hour process and converts it to a true 1500 per hour process.
Positional braking is incorporated into the elevator mechanism on the carousel mechanism to minimize the over-travel and keep the entire process crisp and productive.
- Oils it can deliver: All Types, Distillate, CO2, CBD, CO2 Infused, etc.
- Devices it can Fill: All “Top Fill” Types of Cartridges, Pens, Disposables, Pods, Syringes, etc.
- Delivery Volume Range: Unlimited. Settable by Pump Head Angle Adjustment and number of pump revolutions.
- Throughput Potential: Up to 1500 half-gram devices per hour
- Vessel Volume 843 grams (Larger Vessel Available)
- Filling Accuracy: +/- .005 grams.
- Power Requirements: 110V AC 10A
- Change-Over time between Lots: As little as 2 Minutes.
- Change-Over time between Devices: As little as 15 Minutes.
- Cleanout: Ethanol
- Temperature Range of Vessel: Ambient to 100C (Adjustable in 1 degree Increments).
- Pump Temperature Range: Ambient to 100C (Adjustable in 1 degree Increments).
- Needle Heater Temperature 65-80C (Unadjustable
- Shipping Weight 30 lbs.
About Credence Filling Systems
Credence is a Family owned and operated company out of Tempe Arizona with over 25 years of Engineering expertise. We are paving the way for accurate and efficient True Short Path Systems for the vaping community.
Why Choose Credence?
- Family Owned & Operated
- 25 Years of Engineering Experience
- Made In The USA
- Nationwide Customer Service
- Licensed & Insured